Sunday, March 18, 2012

An Important Gymnastics Milestone


Yesterday was a BIG day for our little Bella!  She got her very first star at gymnastics!  Oh she was so excited!  One star was put up on the star wall at the gym and another one she got to take home.  You should have seen her run up to Daddy to show him when we got home.  And Daddy was so proud (I think he may have gotten a little teary eyed, shhh, don't tell).  She talked about getting that star and the back flip on the rings that she did to earn it all day long.  She even smiled for a photo!  I love that you can see the excitement in her little face in this photo!


Yes, it was a big dad indeed!  I look forward to many more of these days in the coming years!

No comments:

Post a Comment