Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Fresh Start

I originally started this blog, not only as a way to share the goings-on of our lives with family and friends who love out of town, but also as a way to remember in detail some of the precious memories me make as a family.  And well, I have failed miserably.  :0(

As I think back at what has happened in our lives since the last post (which was about a year ago) so much has happened, so much has changed in our lives.  And all I have to remember it is photos (which as much as I promised myself wouldn't happen, we have taken way less photos since Judah was born) and the memories that quickly fade in my not so sharp mind.

So, today is a fresh start.  Today I am making a promise to myself and my family, to be better about remembering the fun and important events that take place in our lives.

Here's to a fresh start...

No comments:

Post a Comment