Not only has this cold turned into the full blown thing, including cough attacks at night, he has now developed Conjunctivitis. (I've learned that's that happens when the runny nose makes it way to the eyes.) Do you realize how hard it is to keep a one year old from touching his eyes?!?! Our Dr prescribed him some antibiotics for the infections, which should help clear things up fairly quickly. So I go to pick them up and the Pharmacist is explaining to me how to put them in his eye. I have to hold a warm compress on his eyes, then put the ointment on the Q-tip and then I have to "paint" the ointment on the inside of his lower eyelid, three times a day for five days. REALLY??? Oh Lord give me strength, literally!!
So for the next 5 days I will be doing more "painting" than I think I've probably ever done in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment