Wednesday, December 3, 2008

36 weeks and counting!

I'm now gaining about an ounce a day and weighing in somewhere around 6 pounds.  And according to the stats, I am about 18.5 inches long.  I am continuing to swallow amniotic fluid which will form the contents of my first bowl movement.  At the end of this week I will be considered full term, although my Mommy told me I can't be born until after December 18, that's when my Uncle Noah returns from Hungary.

I am continuing to grow bigger and bigger, making my Mommy's tummy grow bigger and bigger everyday.  She is starting to get uncomfortable and having a hard time sleeping at night.  She thinks God is just preparing her for when I arrive and am up during the nights!



*info taken from babycenter.com*

1 comment:

  1. Hello Isabella Grace ~

    ~ it won't be long until we meet you in person!

    You are growing so much; you have two hands, two feet, two arms, two legs, two eyes, and your heart is getting stronger, too.

    It makes the sound, beat-beat, beat-beat, beat-beat ...

    You can probably hear your mommy's heart beat too, but her's beats slower than yours.

    It's a wonder you get any sleep at all with all that noise going on around you all the time -

    Your mommy says you're getting always letting her know you're awake by kicking her tummy from the inside more and more, especially at night-time. Maybe you will be a dancer one day, or a gymnist - or maybe you'll like to run and run all around the house soon after you learn to take your first steps. Yep, God has a special purpose for those things that are growing out of your body called legs, feet, hands, and arms.

    I'm wondering if you'll have dark colored hair like your mommy or light colored hair like your daddy?

    there's a very good posiblity that your eyes will be the color blue, like your mommy's and daddy's.

    And just so you won't be confused . . . even if your eyes are the color blue . . . that doesn't mean that everything you see will have a blue tint to it . . . God's so smart. . . He can make you see all the different colors through your blue eyes . . .

    And there are so many more wonderful things that you will learn as you grow and develop ~
    it will all be so exciting!

    It won't be long now, we're all counting the days until you will be born ~ only 23 more days!

    Love to you,'Lil one ~ see ya soon!
    Auntie Helen

    ReplyDelete