I am getting so big that my Mommy can feel me moving all day long. She loves it, but sometimes when I stretch out to far it hurt her a little but. I am getting the hiccups at least everyday. Sometimes my Mommy and Daddy can feel them when they touch my Mommy's tummy!
Yesterday, my Mommy and I had a Dr appointment. The Dr said that everything seems good and right no track! We go back on Tuesday!

Last night my Grandma May, Grandma Debbie, Auntie Melissa, Auntie Karley, and my cousin Abigail came over to decorate my room. I haven't seen it yet, but my Mommy and Daddy love it!
I am due in just under 2 weeks, which means I will be able to meet you within the next month! I can't wait!
Isabella Grace;
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting . . . you are so smart! How do you know all those things you shared with us on this blog? Well, it's no wonder you're so 'brilliant' - just look at your family line . . .
Merry Christmas sweet 'lil one!
Enjoy the warmth and quietness of your 'secret place' in your mommy's tummy as soon things are going to change 'BIG TIME' !!!
BTW: Love your room - it's precious - a room for a lil' princess - you!
Sweet dreams and save your strength - for soon so many things will be happening that you'll want to be awake for it all when you come into this world!
Jesus loves you;
Auntie Helen