Sunday, November 30, 2008

New news!

Thanksgiving day my Mommy had her first Braxton Hicks (false labor).  It didn't hurt her at all, but her tummy did get very tight and I got kind of squashed.  It happened three times that day and has happened two more times since then (today is Sunday).

In addition to that, today when my Mommy woke up she noticed that I had dropped in her tummy.  Plus three people at church also notices the difference and commented to her on it.  I guess Mommy's body is getting ready for me to come out.

My Mommy has been kind of busy with school and work (babysitting), but she is trying to get things ready for my arrival.  On Friday she did a load of my laundry (all pink), and she has another load of laundry to do, plus blankets and sheets and stuff like that.  She also is starting to think about packing our bag for when we go to the hospital.

This Thursday, Mommy and Daddy and I will be going to the hospital in Walnut Creek, which is where I will be born, for an orientation and tour of the facility.  Then the following Thursday Mommy and I have a doctor's appointment and later in the day we are going to a class to learn as much as we can about breast feeding.  Then that Saturday (the 13th) Mommy and Daddy and I have a Child Birth Preparation class to help Mommy and Daddy know what to expect when I'm being born.  And the following Saturday (the 20th) will be the second half of that class.  Did I forget to mention that on the 18th my uncle Noah is coming home from Europe.  He hasn't seen me for 3 and a half months!  I'm so much bigger that I was last time he saw me.  Next is Christmas, then Grandpa Bill's birthday, then my Mommy's birthday...then MY BIRTHDAY!!!  This is going to be a busy time for us!  But I can't wait to meet all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment