Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Visitors

Mom decided to come visit us during her Thanksgiving break from school.  I was so excited when she told me.  Then a week or so later I learned that my Melissa and the girls would be coming as well.  Even better!  And then a few weeks after that I learned the Alyssia and my new baby niece would be joining them too!  My sweet little niece was born born just a couple of weeks after we moved from California, so I had no had the pleasure of meeting her yet.  

The cousins had some much fun together and got a long fabulously.  To be honest, I was kind of amazed!  It was so fun to have all 6 of them together!  And I had such a wonderful time with my sisters and my mom.  I am so thankful for that time with them!





What a blessed time with family!  I will definitely cherish these times more, now that they don't happen all to often!


Oh, and I wish I would have gotten more pictures of the older walden girls! :0(

No comments:

Post a Comment