Friday, November 28, 2008

35 weeks, only 5 weeks to go!


Here is the latest news on my development.  Now remember this may not be exact for me, but it's a general idea of where I am in my development. 

At 35 weeks, I am about 18 inches long and weigh in at about 5.25 pounds, which is about the weight of a honeydew melon.  Because it is becoming more and more crowded in my current home, I won't be able to somersaults as easily or as often.  I still like to do them, but I can tell that it is making my Mommy more and more uncomfortable when I do because she tries to stop my movement by pushing on her tummy.  My kidneys are now fully developed and my liver is now able to process some waste products.  Most of my physical development is complete, I am now just putting on weight.

I am getting so big now, making my Mommy's tummy so big.  Everyone is telling her how big her belly is getting.  My Mommy and I are going to the doctor every two weeks now, and we are measuring right on track and the doctor says that everything is looking good. 



*info taken from babycenter.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment