My arms and legs are now in proportion with the rest of my body. My kidneys are continuing to make urine, which kind of grosses out my mom, but there is nothing she can do about it. :0) I'm now starting to sprout hair on my head. I wonder what color it will be?
I'm getting so much bigger now, even my Mommy's tummy is getting bigger. I have even been kicking her more. She gets so excited when she feels me, but I think my Daddy is getting jealous!
I have two appointments in two weeks. The 19th is my ultrasound appointment, where my Mommy and Daddy hope to find out if I'm a boy or a girl. And then on the 20th is my regular check up.
*Info taken from babycenter.com*
Blessings to you, Lil' 'Miss' ;)Schrader, as you grow and develop ~
ReplyDeleteThis is so awesome see your growth and development while you're in the 'oven' ~ YOU ARE A MIRACLE TO BEHOLD!!!
This is so much fun to see God's hand of creation upon you through these beginning stages of your life ~
God already has a plan for you which everyone will see when God's ready. God's watching over you. He's holding and molding you in the palm of His gentle, creative and loving hand.
It will be so exciting to meet you face to face... won't be long....
Love and blessings to Mommy and Daddy, too ~
Here's a song for them to sing to you: "My God is so BIG so STRONG and so MIGHTY, there's nothing my GOD can not do ...for you!"
Love and prayers for you, precious one; Auntie (in Christ) Helen