Thursday, July 31, 2008

18 weeks and counting...

As of today I am officially 18 weeks old.  Wanna know what's new with me?

My head to rump measurement it about 5.5 inches long, about the length of a bell pepper, and I weigh about 7 ounces.  I love to move around and my Mommy will start feeling me move more and more in the weeks to come.  My blood vessels are visible thought my thin skin, and my ears are now in their final position, although they do stick out from my head.  If I'm a girl my uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place and if I'm a boy...well, lets just say you would be able to tell, that is if I'm willing to cooperate with an ultrasound.  We'll have to wait and see!!  :0)

In two weeks my Mommy and Daddy will be going to the doctor to try to find out if I'm a boy or a girl!  I haven't quite decided if I will let them in on the surprise.  I will have to think about it some more.

*This info is taken from babycenter.com *

No comments:

Post a Comment