
Yes, that's right. I'm a girl! My Daddy and Mommy are shocked, but so excited! They did an ultrasound on Tuesday and were very excited to see me again. They were so excited to see how big I had gotten. Mommy drank a slurpee on the way to the ultrasound and it made me very energetic. I was moving around a lot and kicking my Mommy.
I am now 10.5 inches long (about the length of a carrot) and I weigh 3/4 of an ounce. I am moving around so much more now. My Mommy can feel me many times a day. But I'm being very stubborn and I won't move when my Daddy is touching my Mommy's tummy. I heard my Daddy say I was just as stubborn as my Mommy!
*Info taken from babycenter.com*
Yea! This is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteHere come the pink dresses, satin bows and cuddley dollies...
Now the room can be painted and the frills put into place for that very special day you come home!