Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I don't like Goodbyes...

Tomorrow morning my sweet husband leaves for Texas!  I am so sad to see him leave, yet so excited for him in this new adventure.  It's so strange to me how one event can be so heart breaking and so exhilarating all at the same time.

We celebrated Father's Day this weekend since we won't be together on that day.  The kids and I worked on a project for him.  It think it turned out pretty good.  And judging by his reaction, I think he was pleased.
Image
Tomorrow morning he leaves bright and early for a nine and a half our drive to Kingman, Arizona.  Kingman claims to be the heart of historic Route 66.  We told the kids Daddy was driving the same road that Radiator Springs was on and that he might see Lightening McQueen.  They thought that was pretty cool!  
The thought of saying goodbye in the morning is devastating to me.  We aren't sure when we'll see each other again.  It could be a month, maybe more.  Hopefully not too much more.  But when we do it will be wonderful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment