It was the worst day EVER!!!!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
The worst day ever...
On Tuesday (March 17) I had my 2 month doctor appointment. My mommy took me alone because Daddy got called to work. When we got there I was a very happy baby. I was weighed and measured. I weigh 12 pounds, 15.4 ounces and I am 22.5 inches long. That's 95% in weight and only 55% in length. Daddy thinks thats funny! After the doctor came in, I wasn't very happy. I cried the whole time Dr. Wong was examining me. I cried when she felt my head, when she looked in my ears and my mouth. I cried when she looked at my bottom and felt for hernias. She said everything looked good, but I was still sad. Then I had to get 3 shots. So when we were waiting to get called in for the shots I had a poopy that exploded out of my diaper and all over my clothes. So Mommy had to change my diaper and my clothes. I screamed the entire time she was changing me until I cried myself to sleep. Then we got called in for the shots. I screamed when I got the shot, and I had to get two more. I screamed the whole time. And Mommy was trying to hold my leg still for the nurse and she was crying too. It was not fun. But then Mama fed me and I fell asleep. Then about 4 hours later my leg started hurting again. I started crying and then screaming. Grandma Debbie had to come over to hold me so that Mommy could call the advise nurse to find out how much Tylenol I can have (she forgot to ask the doctor). By the time the Tylenol started working I had screamed and cried for 45 minutes. Mommy was crying too because she felt so bad that she couldn't make me feel better. I didn't even want to eat because my leg hurt so bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment