Can you believe it, I turned 2 months on March 13! I'm getting so big and changing so much! At 8 weeks old I am becoming more aware of my arms and legs and all that I can do with them. I can discriminate among voices, people, tastes, and size of objects. I can can pick out my mom's voice from a groups of others. I can see a lot better than before. I can focus on objects that are as far as 10 feet away. I spend a lot more time awake during the day and I'm sleeping longer at night!
I am sleep anywhere from 3.5 to 6 hours at a time during the night. Mom is very happy about that. I'm starting to longer between feedings, which means I'm eating more at a time. (Mom is also happy about that) I spend a lot of time awake during the day. I love to play in my play gym, be in my swing (although it puts me to sleep sometimes), sit in my vibrating chair, and play with my mommy and daddy. I'm starting to play with my toys, right now it's mostly just my mom holding the toys in front of me and playing with them. I am beginning to reach for them. It makes my mommy very happy when I do. I love being able to see better. I love to look at people, especially my mom and dad. They make me smile and then they smile at me. I like to watch my mom move around the house. I LOVE taking baths. I am no longer in the hammock part of the baby bath, so more of my body is in the water. I love to splash and play in the water. Sometimes I splash so much I scare myself. My mommy laughs a lot during bath time. I'm getting a lot better when I'm in the car. I don't scream every time I'm in there, just sometimes!
Last week I had two play dates. I got to see my friend Sage one day and my friend Madelyn another day. I had fun and so did my mommy. We are going to try to visit again soon.
I have been going through a little bit of a hard time the past two weeks or so. I mostly only want to be held by my mommy and daddy. When other people hold me I cry. Plus I get fussy in the evenings, so my mommy feeds me a lot, that makes me happy. Mom is hoping that I start to feel better so that we can go to the Woman's Retreat.
Today I got to talk to my Uncle Noah on Skype. He couldn't believe how big I've gotten. (All his friends said I was cute) :0) I was mesmerized just looking at him and listening to him talk. I sure do miss him.
This Tuesday I have my 2 month Dr appointment. I have to get shots. :0( Mommy isn't excited about it, especially since Daddy can't go. She's going to try to be brave, and so am I. I will let you know how it goes...
PS: Just to let you know my mommy is trying to figure out how to put videos on her computer so she can put some on my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment