I am now 4 weeks old and getting so big. I weigh about 10 lbs. now. I am starting to outgrow my new born clothes and beginning to wear my 0-3 month clothes. It's like having a whole new wardrobe. I also graduated from newborn diapers to size 1 diapers. Not only am I getting bigger, I'm also getting stronger. I like to lift my head up, but I can only hold it up for a few seconds at a time and then I have to take a break. I'm also beginning to roll onto my side from my back. But I only do it sometimes. I am making better eye contact with people and even smiling at them when they smile at me. I like doing it because it makes them very happy.
I'm spending more time awake during the day (and sometimes the night). My mommy and daddy love seeing me awake and looking around. I enjoy looking at brightly colored things, as well as things with contrasting colors. I'm starting to have my "tummy time," that is, if my mommy and daddy remember. The Dr said it will help me get stronger. But I don't like it so much, so I cry! I am also starting to play in my play gym. (Mommy said she would try to take a picture of me playing in it soon and post it on the blog.)
My very favorite thing to do is hang out with my grandmas, grandpas, aunts, and uncles. They sometimes fight over who gets to hold me. I don't mind, as long as I get to eat whenever I want to. Sometimes I just need to know that my mommy is still there.
No comments:
Post a Comment