Thursday, February 5, 2009

3 weeks old


Hi  everyone!  I am 3 weeks old now!  I had my 2 week appointment last week.  My Dr basically said I'm perfect!!  (At least that's what my parents got from the appointment) :0)  I gained a good amount of weight: I'm now 8lbs 4oz.  My umbilical cord fell off last week too.  Mommy was very happy about that.  She thought it was kind of yucky!

I spend most of my time eating, sleeping, and pooping.  Mommy and Daddy continue to be amazed at how much I poop!  At night I'm eating about every 3-4 hours, allowing my mommy to get about 2.5-3.5 hours of sleep at a time.  She's very happy about that.  During the day I eat a lot more often.  I love being held.  At home my mommy and daddy hold me, and when we are visiting family I love to be held by my grandmas, grandpas, uncles and aunts.  

My daddy had to go back to work.  I miss him so much when he's gone.  But he always comes home to me and holds me.  But me and Mommy take care of each other when he's at work.

I have gone on a few outings.  I have gone to Church, Target, and the mall in Concord.  My mommy carries me around in a sling.  It is very comfy in there.  I usually sleep the whole time, but I still have fun, as long as I get to eat when I want to. :0)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bella,

    Thank you for keeping us updated on your very interesting schedule. grandma and I sure do love you a lot. You are getting more beautiful every day.

    Love,
    Grandpa Bill (Poppy)

    ReplyDelete