Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's finally here, but I'm not quite sure I'm ready!


Today is officially my due date.  I've been growing in my Mommy's belly for 40 weeks now!  As of right now, my Mommy isn't having any regular contractions!  She has been having a few a day, but then they stop!  She is hoping I come soon!

We went to see the Dr yesterday!  She said that everything looks good.  My heart beat is good, Mommy's belly is measuring right no track.  Mommy's blood pressure was even good on the first take!  The Dr said it's just a waiting game now.  We scheduled a Dr appointment for next Thursday (I will be 41 weeks in Mommy's tummy).  If I'm not born yet, then they will hook Mommy up to a monitor to watch me.  They will watch my heart rate, my movement, and the amount of fluid in Mommy's tummy.  We will be hooked up to the monitor for about 20 minutes, then the Dr will check to see if mom it dilated.  Then, the Dr will talk to Mommy and Daddy about induction. 

Mommy is hoping that I will be born before this appointment.  But I like it in my Mommy's tummy, so I'm not sure I'm ready to come out yet.  It's so warm and safe in there!

Happy New Years everyone!  I shall see you soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment