I now weight about 1 pound and am 1 foot long, or about the length of an ear of corn! My body is very lean but beginning to fill our proportionally and I will begin to plump up soon. My brain is growing quickly and my taste buds are continuing to develop, My lunges are developing "branches" of the respiratory "tree" as well as cells that produce surfactant which will help my air sacs inflate once I begin to breath outside the womb. Although my skin is very thin and translucent right now, it is beginning to thicken.
My Mommy can feel that I'm getting so much bigger. I am kicking and moving around everyday now! My Mommy loves feeling it! The other day I kicked my Daddy's hand really hard! He loved it! My Daddy took some pictures of my Mommy and me this week. Here is a picture of us when I'm 24 weeks old in my Mommy's tummy!
*All this info was taken from babycenter.com*
No comments:
Post a Comment