Last night my Mommy was laying in bed trying to go to sleep and I decided to surprise her! I rubbed the inside of her tummy...two times! Yep that's right, it was the very first time I did it! I know my mommy felt it because she touched her tummy right after I did it. I think I made her day!!
Hi Mommy Sarah;
ReplyDeleteHow exciting to feel the very first kick of your precious little gift for the very first time!
She can probably hear you and listens to your comforting voice and the praise songs you sing to her even now.
She can begin to learn about God's great love as you and Caleb talk to her and pat her little feet when she kicks and pray with her outloud.
As her little brain develops, she'll be learning about God!!!
This is such a wonderful bonding time for you all.
It's a miracle of God as He forms this precious little life within you. It's all so amazing, words can't express the greatness of God!
I'm so excited for you and your family.
God is so good!!!
Blessings and love to you all,
Rachael's Grandma Helen