Monday, February 28, 2011

This too shall pass...

It seems we have had more than our fair share of sickness already this year.  I guess that's what happens when Daddy works taking care of sick kids and you have a very active and friendly 2 year old.

Today has been spent as followed: Daddy quarantined in the bedroom.  Sissy, Brother, and I trying to keep ourselves out of Daddy's room as much as possible.  Sanitizing anything and everything Daddy may have touched.  Sissy and I using antibacterial anytime we touch something that Daddy may have touched.  And absolutely no mouth kisses, which is really hard to enforce when my big girl LOVES her little brother so much.  "Only on his head" is what you will her both of us repeating throughout the day today.

Judah spent most of last night in his crib, the other part of the night was spent asleep on the couch with me. :o/  Prayerfully the kids and I won't get it and Daddy will recover quickly.  We will continue to pray...

No comments:

Post a Comment