Hi everyone! I am 4 months old now. I'm getting so big!
I'm usually a happy baby! I love to play with Daddy and Mommy
and I like playing in my play gym. I've have recently discovered my voice and love talking. My mommy and daddy like to listen to me talk and they like talking to me. I still roll over, but only when I'm in the mood. So far I have only figured out how to roll from my tummy to my back. I love playing with my feet. Every time my mommy or daddy put me on my back, I go for my feet right away. One of my new favorite things to play with is my exersaucer. The first time my Mommy put me in it, I wasn't sure what to do, and I was kind of wobbly. Now I'm a pro.
I went to the Dr this week for my 4 month check up. My Dr said everything looks prefect. I weigh 16lbs, 5oz and I am 25.5" long! 95% in everything! I had to get 3 shots again. But I did so good this time. My Daddy said it's because he was there. I was glad that he was there.
I met my great grampa and gramma a few weeks ago. They were so happy to meet me. I liked meeting them. My great gramma loved holding me. I think they are going to come visit again soon. I do hope they come again.
My uncle Noah came home yesterday. I was so happy to se him. It made me smile A LOT!! He wanted to talk to me and play with me. He liked when I smiled at him.
No comments:
Post a Comment